Tropical Audubon Society now has a page on their web site for reporting
sightings to the Miami RBA.

The URL is http://tropicalaudubon.org/tasboard/index.html

I just added a couple of bird sightings to it: 3 Scissortailed
Flycatchers, and an American Robin.  Both were seen this afternoon on the
_western_ perimeter fence of the Kendall-Tamiami Airport.  The flycatchers
then headed east into the airport.  No other unusual birds were seen. The
three White-tailed Kites where the highlight among the usual birds.

There seem to be a lot more ST Flycatchers around this fall than last.
This makes 6 that I've seen in Dade this fall (perhaps only 5
individuals).  I also saw one at Ft. DeSoto on the 10th.

--
John H. Boyd III                               [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Economics                             Phone: 305-348-3287