John Murphy and I saw (2) Western Kingbirds together with (2) Scissortails
on Bald Pt. on the way to hunt doves further inland on Bald Pt.  Mourning
Doves were scarce, and the ones we saw were quite safe.  There was a
White-winged Dove at John's Alligator Pt. feeder, but we left it alone
:).  (Biggest year for White-wings that I've had in the 7+-  years I've
lived here.)

There were a lot of sparrows in the dove field.  I think some were Vespers,
but only Chippys, and one Lark Sparrow were definitely called. The Lark
Spw. was my first in over a year.  We also saw a cloud of (350-450) White
Pelicans passing over.  (Franklin Co.)

Latter, at dusk, we saw two Woodcocks fly across the highway in the
Apalachicola Nat'l Forest near Sopchoppy (Wakulla Co.).

Before we left John noticed (2) Indigo Buntings at my feeder (Bald Pt.)  A
Blue Grosbeak and White-winged Doves were seen yesterday, both species have
been regular.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL