FloridaBirders:

LISTSERV mailing lists (of which FLORIDABIRDS-L is one) all have the same
commands for unsubscribing: post a simple message to LISTSERV (not to
FLORIDABIRDS-L):

Unsubscribe FLORIDABIRDS-L

It must be sent from the computer you have subscribed from (with the same
server). If you have changed servers since you subscribed, LISTSERV will
not recognize you and you will need to contact me.

If you would like merely to change your options, either to DIGEST or to
NOMAIL,
these are the respective commands:

SET FLORIDABIRDS-L DIGEST
or
SET FLORIDABIRDS-L NOMAIL

To check your options at any time, send this command to LISTSERV (not the
list):

query FLORIDABIRDS-L

(capitals are used here for clarity, but lower case is acceptable by LISTSERV)

The address for LISTSERV is:

Questions regarding your account should be sent to:

Please bear in mind that with the two state lists (GABO-L for Georgia) with
over 650 subscribers, and with the quirks of computers (I have a new one as
of Friday -- not yet fully operational and a laptop with a dead modem as of
today), there will be times when I may not be available for a period of
time.  I always make an effort to answer your problems as quickly as possible.

For these reasons, you should be careful to retain ADMIN messages or know
how to access them in the archives .  I realize there are some of you
traveling to and from Florida (migration, you know), and if you find
yourself in a tight spot, set your account to NOMAIL as described above,
and send me a message at all three of the addresses
above.  I will take care of your needs as soon as possible.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L