Sitting outside after lunch, watching birds come to the mister, I was
pleased to see that a Tennessee and a Black-throated Blue Warbler were still
hanging around, less pleased to add a new species to my yard list, a House
Sparrow. Best moment, however, was when I watched a late Magnolia Warbler
splashing around in the birdbath, and suddenly realized that the bird
scratching on the ground behind it was a Dark-eyed Junco. One of the more
interesting in-the-same-field-of-view combinations I can remember.

Rex Rowan
2041 NE 15th Terrace
Gainesville, FL  32609
(352) 371-9296