Hello,
-Thought I'd share this rather prophetic observation with you...
Along a South Florida road abutting a Fish and Wildlife Service Refuge
today, I found a Florida State Endangered Mahogany (Swietenia mahagoni) tree
with signage from the "republican ticket" deeply nailed into it... a
harbinger of what's to come under a Bush/Cheney administration...?  Although
they claim to be "pro-environment," it's clear Bush/Cheney and their
supporters don't have a clue and don't care to have one.  This election our
votes must mean more than mere dissatisfaction...OUR VOTES MUST COUNT!
-Chris
"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul."
                                   -Edward Abbey