Hi All............
    Had a pretty good hike around the Viera Wetlands marsh this morning.  At
the southern most pond on the west side was a white morph Snow Goose, also
had a couple of Hooded Mergansers, female.  Three Sharp-shinned Hawks, a
Harrier, and the usual marsh critters.  The Bald Eagles were on the tree with
the nest, with one sitting in the nest.  I hope they will be nesting.
Sandhills were all over, with one doing the courtship dance..........seems
like he is rushing things.
    On the dike as I was walking was a snake that looked like a Banded Water
Snake, but if it were, it would be way out of range.  So, I guess that goes
into the unknown folder.
    Then a drive around the ponds produced a nice batch of ducks: Fulvous
Whistling-Ducks, Green-winged Teal, Mottled Duck, Blue-winged Teal, Northern
Shoveler, Canvasback (F), Redhead (M&F), Ring-necked Duck, Lesser Scaup, and
Ruddy Ducks...............All in all a good mornings birding.

Dick Novier
Palm Bay FL