As there are some who haven't yet gotten to Ft. DeSoto to see the gull and are
waiting for word of its reappearance before making long drives, I hope that
whoever spots it again will get the word to the mailing lists without much
delay.  If you're unable to get to a computer right away, I'll be glad to post
it for anyone calling me at 527-9125 in St. Pete, or perhaps you could notify
some other list member to get out the word. There are phones at several
locations in the park if you aren't using a cell phone.

 While Lyn is in CA the park won't be as consistently covered, but the rangers
will also be looking out for the gull. Here's hoping this is just a temporary
lull.

Thanks
Margie Wilkinson
St. Petersburg, FL