Dear Birding Friends,
Due to Hank's serious illness, we are not going to be able to continue
compiling the Florida Statewide Rare Bird Alert. We have enjoyed bringing
these reports to you and corresponding with so many birders over the past
few years.

Charlie Ewell and Arlyne Salcedo have volunteered to continue with the
reports. They are in the process of getting a second phone line, which will
probably be operational by the end of next week. The new phone number will
be 1-941-242-ZEET (9338). The email address for reporting rare or unusual
birds in [log in to unmask] If you know of websites that list RBA numbers,
please submit these changes to them.

Internet reports will continue to be posted on the FL Statewide RBA Listbot
maillist, FLORIDABIRDS-L, and BIRDEAST.

We are grateful to Charlie and Arlyne for taking on this task and hope they
will enjoy it as we did. Thanks to Wes Biggs for his sponsorship of the Rare
Bird Alert, which he will continue to do.

Please include Hank in your thoughts and prayers.

Good birding,
Dotty & Hank Hull

Dotty Hull
Port St. Lucie, FL