Can anyone help me on this one?

Former military personnel can choose to place their original Form 214, Armed
Forces Separation Papers, on file with their city or town clerk.  As they
have need for copies of this certificate, we issue a certified "true copy"
attesting that the original is on file in our office.

I have a local recruiter who wants to review these certificates.  His intent
is to contact some of these individuals to see if they want to re-enlist.
He said he had been allowed to review these certificates in another
community where he had been assigned.

I am not familiar with the regulations governing Form 214.  Would anyone
know if these papers are considered confidential?  Or can I grant the
recruiter access?

Thank you!

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: 603/589-3010
Fax: 603/589-3029