Hi All,

I am new to Listserv.

I am delighted to go through various interesting topics in different view
points.
I have missed to join to exchange views for about a year.

Let me introduce myself as K. Seyed Jagubar (Jaafar) from UAE and possess
12 years of
experience in Documents Management of Oil Industry Exploration Department's
activities.

Now that I have joined in Finance and Investment industry.
I am interested in hearing from anyone that has successfully developed and
implemented RETENTION SCHEDULES / VITAL RECORDS
for Finance and Investment Industry records.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Jaafar

K. Seyed Jagubar (Jaafar)
Records Management Analyst
P.O. Box 41105
Abu Dhabi - U.A.E.

(971-2)  613 5526
(971-50) 492 9184

The contents of this mail are personal opinions of the Author.
ADIA disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability, whatsoever.