Has it dawned on any of us records folks (archivists and records
managers) the situation that must exist in the county clerk's office
in Leon County?     Normally all the papers in a circuit court case
are docketed and filed, including exhibit materials.  Can you imagine
the clerk's office suddenly trying to find space to store hundreds of
thousands of ballots because a circuit court judge orders them sent
to "his court"?   (And I thought I had storage problems!)

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338