From: David B Ford [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 12:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: U.S. Dollar -- Non-Records?

To all of you that found some sort of problem with my comments concerning
the pay range for the Records Management job in Virginia please be advised
that later today I will be turning off my subscription to this list. I
received one private e-mail in particular that told me "in the future limit
my comments to something concerning records management issues". In my
opinion the pay scale of records management professionals is more of a
records management issue than something about the US one dollar bill.

There was was nothing wrong with Lorrin sending this to the serve however I
am sure she did not receive any e-mails telling her not to send this type
of thing to the server.

"Lorrin Read, CRM" <[log in to unmask]>@LISTS.UFL.EDU> on 11/06/2000
08:29:58 AM

Please respond to Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>