Dear Lorrin,

When I saw the title Non Records? in the title I assumed it was a question
about whether something was a record or not - perhaps something more
explicit would be prudent.

I have a male friend called Matti which is Finnish and lives in London, to
avoid confusion he puts Mr in his signature at the bottom of his emails.

Regards

Matthew

Mr Matthew Stephenson
Records Manager