Mike Francis
Corporate Records Manager
Towers Perrin

"Hogue, Micky" <[log in to unmask]>@LISTS.UFL.EDU> on 11/07/2000 01:59:46
PM

Please respond to Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

To:       [log in to unmask]
cc:        (bcc: Michael Francis/Towers Perrin)
From:     "Hogue, Micky" <[log in to unmask]>@LISTS.UFL.EDU
Date:     11/07/2000 11:59 AM MST
Subject:  Re: ARMA Conference Dates

Conference dates and places are usually established a minimum of 5 years in
advance.  It takes quite a bit of planning to book the huge conference
centers and work with different cities around the USA and Canada to plan
the
conferences.  So yes, the dates and cities are set for at least the next 5
years.

Micky Hogue, CRM
ARMA Program Committee Chairman, Montreal 2001