        From:   David B Ford [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, November 08, 2000 9:05 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Re: Not an Election question, per se...

        I also heard something on the radio this morning that 2000 voters
had to
        use punch cards and they thought they were voting for one candidate
but
        they actually voted for someone else.

        Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>@LISTS.UFL.EDU> on 11/08/2000
10:59:42
        AM

        Please respond to Records Management Program

        Sent by:  Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>