Paul:
The Commonwealth of Virginia lists specific record types that are "exempt"
from the Freedom of Information Act (i.e. the public does not have automatic
access to them).  We treat these specific record types as confidential.  We
do not place access to them on our web sites (both internet and intranet)
and we do not allow general access to them (in any form) by the public.
Treatment of these record types are covered by our FOIA policy and
procedures.  The policy has been developed and approved and we are currently
developing the procedures.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, MIT/LIT)
Newport News Waterworks
Newport News, VA

ArticleID=1974
1&SectionID=25&SubSectionID=354&S=50&UID=35990840

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/Main.asp?SiteSearch=1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=1989
3&SectionID=25&SubSectionID=354&S=25&UID=35990840

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/Main.asp?SiteSearch=1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=2002
2&SectionID=25&SubSectionID=354&S=0&UID=35990840

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060