Please add me to the list.  I would also be grateful for this information.
Thanks.

----- Forwarded by Donna Grove/PFF on 11/15/00 08:47 AM -----

                    Bonnie Ko
                    <bonnie.ko@TWC-        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    ASIA.COM>              cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: New Subscriber, First Time
                    Records                Posting
                    Management
                    Program
                    <RECMGMT-L@list