Please visit our web site for details and registration information: htttp://www.armaboston.org ARMA Boston Chapter Event November 16, 2000 Basic Records Management and Information Readiness Morning Workshop and Luncheon Presentation David Horn, CA, CRM, MIT, NSTAR Services Company Morning Workshop: An Introduction to Records Management Afternoon Presentation Information Readiness: A Vision for Records Managers & Archivists Meeting Location Anthony's Pier 4, Northern Avenue, Boston : Time 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. Registration , 9:30- 11:30 Workshop 12:00 Lunch ,1:00 - 2:00 Afternoon Presentation RESERVATIONS REQUIRED - visit our web site www.armaboston.org0100,0100,0100