It doesn't matter, this is not an unbiased position, this is an elected position
which will be held by a member of one party or the other, and someone that will
be active in the political process one way or the other.  This is true in most
states and has been for a hundred year, and has worked well for AMERICA.  Every
once in a while there is a blip in the process that identifies the human
frailties and we go back to try to make it better and end up with the same
process, which is a compromise between two views.
rlb