Ohhh....lots of points left out, Mike.... was just responding to the
"soupy factor" =)

The varities of stuffings I'm familiar with run the gamut from
traditional cornbread stuffings to oyster enhanced concoctions to those
with and without fruits, sage and sausage.

Our traditional is a Portuguese stuffing, known as Rouschee.... a batch
includes 13 eggs, 1-1/2 loaves of day old bread, 6 bunches of parsley, 5
onions, giblets and liver, one clove of garlic, 4 TBSP of allspice, salt
and pepper.... to cook it down to the proper consistency takes some 4
hours and it's one of those things that you either like or you don't....
no middle ground here.

The recipe has been in the family for 5 generations and came here from
the Azores via Hawaii in the 1800's.

Larry #:)#