From: John.Frost /unix [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 8:33 AM
To: RECMGMT-L /unix
Cc: John.Frost /unix
Subject: FileNet Panagon's Record Management Component

I would like to ask a question regarding the Record Management
component of FileNet Panagon.  How does this component measure compared
to a true ERMA such as Trim, Foremost or IRims.

I am getting some very strong claims from FileNet, but want to hear
from Records Management professionals.

Thank you for your help.

John P. Frost
E-Business Applications