I manage the Records Center at a large law firm.  We are about to put our
Records page on the Firm Intranet for all of our offices.  The Intranet has
levels of security that were set up when the page was created by the IS
people through Lotus Notes.  So although you can view the page, in order to
do anything that relates to client information ( e.g.order a file), you
have to type in an employee number and password, that you receive when you
are hired into the Firm.  This method has worked well with the other areas
of service already added to the Intranet.

Please note that the Morgan Lewis e-mail domain has been changed
to "morganlewis.com". In most cases, the person's e-mail address is
their first initial and their full last name plus @morganlewis.com.
To locate the e-mail address of a specific individual at Morgan
Lewis, please refer to the firm's web site, now located at
http://www.morganlewis.com, or send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]
Please update your address book and bookmarks accordingly.

If you are experiencing technical problems, please call our toll free hot line at 877-963-4652.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.