Good day Barb,

I just tried sending you a copy of the electronic version we just used this
year but your email address: [log in to unmask] returned with an
error:

Unable to deliver to recipient on remote mail host:
<[log in to unmask]> - 550 not local host suburbanwater.com, not a
gateway

Can you let me know if this is correct?

Thank you,
Paul

"reclist" <[log in to unmask]>@lists.ufl.edu> on 14/11/2000 11:34:15
AM

Please respond to "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  "Records Management Program" <[log in to unmask]>