When I was at Johnson & Johnson Medical, we chose IRims as our RM solution.  We already had Documentum installed, so we did not need EDMS.

IRims is a very good solution, is user friendly, and has in my opinion the most advanced web interface.

We did not get to use IRims because the Corporate closed JJM right after we announced our RFP decision!

Hope his helps.

John Frost

John P. Frost, CRM
E-Business Applications
American Airlines
817-963-8828

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/29/00 02:35PM >>>
Hello,
We're considering using iRIMS with LiveLinks for records and document
management for this government department.  Does anyone have comments
regarding the use of either system, or both together?

Lorna Dosso
Records Coorindator
Department of Education, Culture and Employment
Government of the Northwest Territories
(Canada)