Oooh, now I have to speak up.  I didn't post the message - Dominique Maurel
did.  I just guessed what it's content might be.

The truth is - I've never studied French, been to France only once and so
can't help you at all, Mark!!  Sorry.

I like moi aussi, though.  Very cute.

Nicola Sanderson
Business Consultant
Solution 6
Level 10, 181 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060

Tel:  (61 2) 9844 8318
Fax:  (61 2) 9844 8345
Email:  [log in to unmask]

                    Mark Walsh
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    COM>                   cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: Université de Montréal : ouvert ure de postes de
                    Records                professeur
                    Management
                    Program
                    <RECMGMT-L@list
                    s.ufl.edu>

                    11/07/00 01:44
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to Records
                    Management
                    Program

Moi aussi.

Now Nicola, I will take a stab at this for our American colleagues
(confreres, en francais)...

Records Management Listserv = liste serveur de gestation des documents

Close?

Cheers!

Mark

At 08:38 PM 11/06/2000 EST, you wrote:
>Nicola, I for one, enjoyed seeing your notice in French. I was happy to
>discover my college French classes had not been taken in vain.

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com
Everything for accountants

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.