This will undoubtedly make the usual rounds in your offices, but I thought I'd let you all know just in case. There is a computer virus going around as an e-mail attachment named NAVIDAD.EXE. As usual, you should not open this attachment, but delete it immediately. Also, we received warning that the Melissa virus has been "mutated." In other words, there is a new version of Melissa that seems to be able to evade detection. Just as a refresher, you should not open any attachment with a .VBS extension. Our office was infected just last week with this newer version.

My apologies to the list for the minor distraction. Have a wonderful week!

Beau B. Avery, RM/ Librarian
Givens Pursley, LLP
Boise, ID. 83702