Hi,
My name is Barb Schultz, I am a new subscriber employed as the Records and Information Administrator at a major water company located in the suburbs of Philadelphia.

I have read the usage guidelines. Having done that, I am posting the following question to the list:

I am in the process of updating the Company's vital records program and would like to distribute an electronic request to users to list their vital records, what format they are in, where they reside, retention, etc. I plan include the definition of a vital record and provide some examples typical of a utility.

The form for listing the vital records will be an attachment. The form would be saved to a file, Excel, Word, etc. and then returned.

If you have recently completed a vital records program or are in the process and are willing to share your wisdom on any aspects of vital records, I would very much appreciate hearing from you. I particularly would like your feedback on the electronic distribution to users asking for their vital records list.

If your response is too large for a reply on the list or if you have attachment(s), please forward them to my e-mail address:

Any information will be appreciated.

barb schultz