I am very interested in learning about this topic, so if anyone
responds to this query off-list, please cc me.
Thanks,
Nic

At De Anza Community College, we would like to design an advanced
reading course for students who either have finished their reading
prerequisites for freshman English or those who don't test into
reading but would like more reading training to be successful with
other classes. Does anyone offer such a class?  Would it be possible
to get a description of it and/or a course outline? Or can anyone
tell me of a college (and contact) that offers such a course?
Thanks, Sally Wood
--

Dominic J. Voge
UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education

"Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach."--Aristotle
"I have spent a lifetime learning to read." --Goethe
"The best educated human being is the one who understands most about
the life in which he is placed."--Helen Keller