I have full standing as a faculty member and hold the rank of Professor of
reading.  I am also the Director of Developmental Education.  My college is
a public community college with an enrollment of 2,000 full time students.
Our academics are housed in Humanities and Mathematics.  We see no reason
at this time to consolidate into a dev. program.
At 01:23 PM 12/8/00 EST, Richard Damashek wrote:
>I enjoy the same status as Director of Academic Support Programs and Director
>of the Center for Academic Excellence. I am on a tenure track and a full-time
>faculty member in the English Department.>
Marge Nikpourfard
Chair,  Humanities  Division
Hagerstown Community College
11400 Robinwood Drive