Information on these training videos and an accompanying User's Guide may
be found at:
http://www.ncsu.edu/tutorial_center/videoad1.html
-Ken Gattis

Kenneth W. Gattis
Director, Undergraduate Tutorial Center
147 Leazar Hall, Box 7105
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC  27695
(919) 515-5619

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/11/00 12:38PM >>>
I don't know if this has already been asked/answered, but where
could I obtain the "Look at Productive Tutoring Techniques"?
Thanks for your help.
Anne Weed
Keuka College
Keuka Park, NY