I published an article in the Journal of Developmental Education in Spring
1993 that may be helpful to you. I tried to show that teacher-made CAI
programs helped students earn significant point gains on the Collegiate
Placement Examination.

Michael Douglas
Asst. Professor of English
Waycross College