---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:08:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Jack Finnbogason <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bev Krieger <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Gary Miller <[log in to unmask]>,
    Christine Stephens <[log in to unmask]>,
    ALLEGRETTO Bernice <[log in to unmask]>,
    BAJERSKI Margaret <[log in to unmask]>,
    BEATON Jim <[log in to unmask]>,
    BERG Terry <[log in to unmask]>,
    BRAENDEL Ronnie <[log in to unmask]>, BROOKS Ian <[log in to unmask]>,
    BROWN Margot <[log in to unmask]>, BRUSH Gene <[log in to unmask]>,
    BUTLER Maureen <[log in to unmask]>,
    CARPENTER Sandra <[log in to unmask]>,
    DEAN Geoff <[log in to unmask]>, GIBBONS Lynne <[log in to unmask]>,
    INNES Val <[log in to unmask]>,
    IRVINE Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>,
    KUCZYNSKA Anna <[log in to unmask]>,
    KWALHEIM Vic <[log in to unmask]>,
    LAURIDSEN Annette <[log in to unmask]>,
    MCGOFF-DEAN Colleen <[log in to unmask]>,
    MENDES Helen <[log in to unmask]>,
    MURPHY Jerry <[log in to unmask]>, RIBEN Jill <[log in to unmask]>,
    RIDOUT Diane <[log in to unmask]>,
    ROBBINS Peter <[log in to unmask]>,
    SEARS Chris <[log in to unmask]>,
    WAINMAN Newton <[log in to unmask]>,
    WEBSTER Janet <[log in to unmask]>,
    WRENCH Danny <[log in to unmask]>,
    Robin RUSSELL <[log in to unmask]>,
    Derek NANSON <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Proposal for College Prep. Department

There should be a simple way of testing the efficacy of teating/advising
vs. personal choice. Can we find a cohort that has done one of these and a
cohort that has done the other and compare their success rates
subsequently? Does anyone on the list know how a simple reesaearch project
like that could be manged? I'd appreciate knowing before starting such a
project.
Jack