I'm interested. I would appreciate public replies. In fact, I would
appreciate any feedback on scheduling software.

We just set up a tutoring center mid-October, and I am learning as I go. I
currently have an Access Database set up for keeping track of students and
giving my tutors regular reports of scheduled appointments, and giving
instructors regular reports of students served and what they are working on,
but the appointments themselves are written in a book that I then transfer
to the computer.

I have been searching the web for scheduling software that might meet our
needs, but this is a totally new area for me, so any suggestions concerning
keeping track of students, subjects in demand, tracking info for the
instructors' use and appointment setting that those here might have would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Arleen Janz
DMTC Supervisor