Good Morning all,
We bought Accutrack for our center.  We were well within specified computer
requirements and it has continually crashed the system.  We can't keep it
running for more than three days at a time and have been unable to receive
any help or guidance from the company.
Be careful!!

Susie

At 09:31 AM 12/1/00 -0500, Nancy Hazzard wrote:
>IF you intend to respond to this email, PLS send to entire list OR include
>me in your response.  Thanks.
>
>Nancy Hazzard
>Center for Academic Achievement
>Onondaga Community College
>Syracuse, NY  13215
>
>At 08:11 PM 11/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Our learning center at The University of Vermont is presently considering
> >the purchase of Accutrack for making student appointments, tracking
> >students' attendance, gathering statistics and generating reports.  Before
> >we make a financial commitment, we'd like to know what experiences any of
> >you may have had with this software.  These are a couple of questions we
> >would like addressed:  1) What is the quality of support that is provided?
> >2)  Is it a disadvantage that the program is not networked on campus?
> >
> >If you don't think others on the list would be interested in this topic,
> >please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
> >
> >Thank you, Fran Kahn

Mrs. Susan Rood                         "Work like you don't need the money,
Director, Disability Support Services           Love like you've never been hurt,
Co-Director, Academic Support Center            Dance like nobody is watching."
Longwood College                                        --Mark Twain
Farmville, VA  23909

(v) 804-395-2391
(f) 804-395-2434