Wow, I guess I wasn't talking to the right people!!  Thanks for the offer
and I'll be contacting you this afternoon.
This is a really good sign!
Susie

At 11:35 AM 12/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry to hear about your trouble Susie.  It was shocking to read your
>comments since this is the first time I hear of this issue.  We never
>received any complaints or support requests from your college, and it's
>difficult for us to provide support if you don't contact us for help.  Your
>User's Manual and AccuTrack's web site have clear contact info, including
>email address and phone numbers.  Please contact us ASAP with a detailed
>description of your problem, and we'll be happy to help.  AccuTrack is being
>used successfully in over a hundred center in colleges and universities
>across the US, and it should work fine in your lab as well.
>
>For those who are interested in this software, visit our web site for a free
>evaluation version.  You can use the software and test it out yourself free
>for 30-days.  The address is:
>
>http://www.attendance-tracking.com/learning_centers_software.htm
>
>If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me off the list.
>
>Mon Nasser
>Applications Manager

Mrs. Susan Rood                         "Work like you don't need the money,
Director, Disability Support Services           Love like you've never been hurt,
Co-Director, Academic Support Center            Dance like nobody is watching."
Longwood College                                        --Mark Twain
Farmville, VA  23909

(v) 804-395-2391
(f) 804-395-2434