Well stated, Jan.  If we aren't honest with one another then the value of
the listserv is nil.  I am consistently impressed with the professionalism
of the responses of the participants.  Feedback on specific programs is just
that--professional input.  If vendors' feelings are hurt, so be it.  Without
such feedback, how else are they to improve their products to meet the needs
of those of us for whom these materials are intended?

Barbara J. Speidel, Director of Learning Assistance Services
 and Interim Administrator for the LRC
Southwestern College * 900 Otay Lakes Road * Chula Vista, CA 919l0
E-mail: [log in to unmask] * Fax: 619.482.6540