From: Mon Nasser [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 2:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: accutrack et al.

Jan, I'm sorry if my reply bothered you, but I don't think it's fair for
someone to comment that they "have been unable to receive any help or
guidance from the company" when they have not even contacted us.  As for my
answer to your question, it was not "sales pitches", but more of an honest
answer coming from my experience in this field.  I'm sorry if being a
"commercial party" automatically invalidates my answer.

Mon