Dear colleagues,

To keep from reinventing something that I am certain has been perfected
already, I request a copy of a course proposal for a credit learning
skills class.  I have been requested to supply one.  If some of you have
one handy, please attach it to an email and accept my gratitude for your
kindness.

Dennis

Dennis H. Congos
Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
Student Academic Resource Center
(SARC)
POB 163115
PC1-102
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-3115
Phone 407-823-5130
FAX 407-823-2051
Email: [log in to unmask]
SI/VSI Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/
To subscribe to SINet, send a message to [log in to unmask]
To UNsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask]
     In message body type UNSUBSCRIBE SINET
     In message body type SUBSCRIBE SINET
Messages for everyone in the group, send to [log in to unmask]
NADE Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade.htm