Thank you Jan!  I also responded to some folks off list, giving my honest feedb
ack.  Since there is a respresentative from Accutrack on this list serve,
I do not feel free to comment other than, be careful!  They have a hefty
price tag for any modifications that you would like to make in addition to the
purchase of their software.  I also know of some institutions that have gone th
at route and have not been happy with the results.

I do know of at least 4 other places to contact.

Ruth A. Doucette
Tutor Coordinator
The Tutor Program
University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5724
Thank you Jan!  I also responded to a few people off the list as I am not impre
ssed with Accutrac and their price tags.  I have found some other companies tha
t are not nearly as greedy and are more willing to work with educational instit
utions.  I found one such individual at the most recent CRLA conference.
I also know of some other institutions who have not been happy with their
product or service.  But knowing that Mon was lurking out there on the list ser
ve, made me think twice about what and how to say things, so I responded off
the list.  Thank you again for your honest critique.

Ruth A. Doucette
Tutor Coordinator
The Tutor Program
University of Maine