Dear Listservers:
Recently assuming leadership of our Learning Assistance Services program, I
am working to ascertain what is actually in place.  The use of the CAS
Standards and Guidelines has proven extremely helpful, but now I need to
fill in the many gaps of a program which has seen years of neglect.

SInce we do not have a mission statement, goals or objectives, obviously
that is the first place to start.  If any of you have such information you
are willing to share, it would be helpful to have a starting point.  If you
prefer to contact me personally, my email address is below.
Thank you!

Barbara J. Speidel, Director of Learning Assistance Services
 and Interim Administrator for the LRC
Southwestern College * 900 Otay Lakes Road * Chula Vista, CA 919l0
E-mail: [log in to unmask] * Fax: 619.482.6540