What do you think of the content?

Interestingly, the booklet is $3 if you order as a college student, but if
you click on as parent/student you can receive it for only $2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Kramme [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Study Skills Brochures

--------------6FE8B7DCE8581C758B1A3079

You might want to check out How to Get Good Grades in College from Woodburn
Press, Ltd.  Their address is:  PO Box 153, Dayton, OH  45419.
They're on the web at www.woodburnpress.com.  A promotional copy was sent to
me, and it says that they will send you a copy of their
booklet for $3, and quantity discounts are available to colleges.
Lisa Kramme
Midland Lutheran College

Brandy Robertson wrote:

> Could anyone recommend a good, concise brochure on study skills and
provide information on how to purchase them?  Thanks for your help.

> Brandy Robertson
> Harford Community College

--------------6FE8B7DCE8581C758B1A3079

You might want to check out <i>How to Get Good Grades in College</i> from
Woodburn Press, Ltd.&nbsp; Their address is:&nbsp; PO Box 153, Dayton,
OH&nbsp; 45419.&nbsp; They're on the web at www.woodburnpress.com.&nbsp;
A promotional copy was sent to me, and it says that they will send you
a copy of their booklet for $3, and quantity discounts are available to
colleges.
study skills and provide information on how to purchase them?&nbsp; Thanks
for your help.

--------------6FE8B7DCE8581C758B1A3079--