 I just called and spoke with Linda at Woburn press (888-285-1502).   They
send out a copy to educators for free.  The $3 fee is for parents or
students who order one.   I told her she might get a zillion calls, and she
said that would be fine.

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Academic Success
Louisiana State University
Baton ROuge, LA 70803
225.578.6749

Lisa Kramme <[log in to unmask]>@LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU> on 12/07/2000
09:30:12 AM

Please respond to Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals

Sent by:  Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals