We're wondering if anyone out there uses tutortrac software, a web-based
scheduling and tracking software program.  I've read all the lrnasst
messages about accutrack and spoken at length with Mon Nasser and a
couple of users.  Now we're wondering what the scoop is on this one
which we're seriously considering.  Anyone?

thx. in advance for any info.  You can post just to me or to the list
(thinking that many of us might want to hear about product), as you
like.

BTW, we have a peer tutoring program and a writing center staffed by
peer consultants.  We also want to use the program to schedule app'ts
with our professional staff.

susie

--
Susie Robertshaw
Tutor Coordinator and International Student Advisor

telephone: (office) 407 646-2652; (home) 407 539-6516
fax: 407 646-2245