This semester I purchased the Woodburn Press "How to Get Good
Grades" booklet let for my Learning Center students. The content
isn't "new." Our students have heard this all before, but it never
hurts for them to hear it again. I encourage those students with
school age children to have them read it, as well. I will order the
book again for the fall semester.

On 7 Dec 00, at 13:10, Komarow, Sondra wrote in part:

> What do you think of the content?
>
> Interestingly, the booklet is $3 if you order as a college student, but if
> you click on as parent/student you can receive it for only $2.

Laura J. Long, Director
Learning Center &
Adult and Continuing Education Departments
Mineral Area College
P. O. Box 1000
Park Hills, MO  63601
(573)518-2124