Ann Colgan wrote:

The Director of the Learning Assistance and Resource Center at West Chester
University (a 4-year public university with undergrad enrollment around 10
thousand) is tenured faculty.  In fact, she was recently promoted to
associate professor.  The LARC is in the Division of Academic Affairs.  We
are planning to create an assistant-director position, and that will be an
administrative post.

I enjoy the same status as Director of Academic Support Programs and Director
of the Center for Academic Excellence. I am on a tenure track and a full-time
faculty member in the English Department. At this point, the college has not
moved to consolidate all developmental courses into a program, but I hope to
see that development soon.

Calumet College of St. Joseph is a small private Catholic college with an
enrollment of 1,000 students.

Richard Damashek