-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sarah Bedingfield
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 6:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: student advising

December 8, 2000

Our college president is asking our learning assistance center to take on
the role of student advising and am curious to know what models exist out
there.  I would appreciate any information you could give me.  Many thanks.

Sarah S. Bedingfield
Coordinator, Dept. of Instructional Studies
NH Community Technical College
Stratham, NH 03885