oh, yes- as Director of Academic Services, I am responsible for secondary advisement (in
addition to their faculty advisors)  for students on academic and continued academic probation
and students who enter the college at academic risk.

... isn't it funny how often we forget what we do?

--
David Shein
Director of Academic Services