Blain,
Following is a copy of the evaluation form I have used at two different
colleges. At present I don't have an evaluation form for our math lab. Hope
this helps

Carole
                        Glendale Community College
                               Math Solution
                              Evaluation Form

Name of Tutor_________________________ Semester:  Fall__ Spring__ Summer___

Course Number________________________ Year: _______

Rating Scale
Excellent   Good   Average   Fair       Poor
Rate the tutors according to the following:
Knowledge of material
Ability to present information appropriately                    ____
Attitude
Helpfulness