I have been teaching study skills online for 3 years (4 quarters a year!).
Unfortunately, the college has password protected the class, so it is not
available to the public. However, I also built a student web site, which IS
available to you and all of your students. I am currently revamping it for
winter quarter, but you are welcome to visit.

It is built on the design of amazon.com, where students can read and write
reviews of study skills sites. Please feel free to use this site with your
students.

http://studyweb.chemeketa.edu

I will send next message the ONLINE assessments for distance ed. You will
need to review them carefully, since some are built on the telecourse model
and don't quite fit the online class model.  However, my students love to do
them.

Lucy