Look at the web page for Heinle & Heinle Publishers (I don't know the
address -- you'll have to check on a search engine).  They have a number of
excellent materials for ESL.  There's also a series called Focus on Grammar
that I've used with great success with ESL students; I think it's published
by Longman (?)

Susan Dawkins, Instructor
Learning Resource Center
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown